Tuesday, April 14, 2015

WHITEST HUNTERS, BLACKEST HEARTS Preview

I just finished my newest album WHITEST HUNTERS, BLACKEST HEARTS. I put up a preview on my soundcloud, check it out here -


It will be coming out on Suite 309 soon! Speaking of which, go to Suite 309's Bandcamp page.

Track Listing 
A1 - Arrival
A2 - Western Horizon
A3 - Soldier Of Fortune
A4 - Paradise
B1 - Black Coffee
B2 - Last Patrol
B3 - Sniper
B4 - Losers

Instruments - Kurzweil K2500RS, Ensoniq SQ-80, Novation Bass Station 2, Oberheim Matrix 1000,   E-MU Orbit V2, E-MU Proteus 1 + 2, Roland JV-1010, E-MU Pro/Cussion, Alesis HR-16.

SHOWS - I'm playing 2 shows coming up.

5/18 at Kremwerk in SEATTLE, WA. It's earlier in the day, starts at 6pm and ends at 9pm.
5/28 at TurnTurnTurn in PORTLAND, OR. W/Kyle Landstra

RE-RELEASES -

New cassette pressings of MYTHICAL ABYSS and BLACK LEATHER AND STAINLESS STEEL are still coming, just waiting on the artwork, shouldn't be too much longer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I've been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I'*probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. free music to download

    ReplyDelete