Saturday, December 27, 2014

END OF 2014

Thank you everyone for another year of support. At this point, the music landscape is overloaded. Everyone has a band and everyone in those bands has a side project or 3 so it means a lot to me that you'd spend your time listening to and buying releases by me.

I am now located in Portland, Oregon and am looking forward to playing a lot more shows in 2015. I have a lot of plans for next year so keep checking back for more news.

Before I shut down for 2014 I recorded a couple of songs and put them up on various sites, check them out below.


"Underground Tunnel" is a track I recorded using nothing but the $40-ish dollar synthesizer/rompler E-MU Proteus 1. I'm channeling my inner-Prince of Darkness era Carpenter/Howarth.


"Rouge Main Title" is all Korg Wavestation. I love this synth and would own 100 if I could, with enough space provided, of course.

Coming in 2015 -
Lacerate (Detroit Mix) b/w OB 7"
Black Leather and Stainless Steel CS Repress
Whitest Hunters, Blackest Hearts CS

No comments:

Post a Comment