Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 AD

With it being a new year, allow me to address my upcoming plans.

In early December '12 I finished recording both the "A History Of Arson" C34 (Out Of Body Records) and "Unused Score For 'La Puntura Velenosa Della Notte'" 7" (Death Wound).

I uploaded the Epilogue of 'Arson' to my soundcloud page -



I'm hoping at least one or both will be ready in time for a May midwest tour that I am in the early stages of planning, if you want me to play your town let me know.

More releases are planned for the Nostilevo and New Jersey labels, more info as those develop.

A repress of "Elders Of New Detroit" is coming soon.

A couple of "Tough To Kill" reviews have come out, you can read them here -

Weed Temple

Still Single

That's all for now. If you want to get in touch - mattaakers at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment